- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 Dec 17
AVP - Analyst
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, IndiaThe AVP-Analyst is responsible for providing quantitative and analytical support for various primary, surveillance and research activities for the Structured Finance Group within Ratings & Research R&R). Specific responsibilities include
- overseeing existing workflows and transitioning new activities with complete ownership of offshore team's deliverables
- managing and mentoring junior resources: managing associates' portfolio and work allocation, providing domain expertise, manage work quality and consistency, identifying training needs, monitoring performance, instilling and maintaining a culture of compliance and focus on controls
- implementing appropriate QA to ensure high quality work; performing sample reviews of work performed by MSC staff to ensure accuracy and timeliness
- identifying and driving process improvements
- liaising with R&R onshore analysts/various stakeholders
Structured Finance Group
- MBA degree or professional qualification with a bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- 9+ years of financial services experience, including 2+ years of management experience in an Indian based KPO or financial services organization or entity of a large multi-national company
- Strong knowledge of capital markets and structured finance in particular
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel
- Strong financial modeling, analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated and enterprising
- Leadership and project management skills
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.