Spanish Speaking Client Service Management Analyst - BDP
- Budapest XIII. kerulet, Budapest fovaros, Hungary
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Apr 19
About BlackRock BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of December 31, 2018, the firm
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of December 31, 2018, the firm managed approximately $5.98 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
BlackRock is one of the world’s preeminent asset management firms and a premier provider of global investment management, risk management and advisory services too institutional, intermediary, and individual investors around the world. BlackRock offers a range of solutions — from rigorous fundamental and quantitative active management approaches aimed at maximizing outperformance to highly efficient indexing strategies designed to gain broad exposure to the world’s capital markets. Our clients can access our investment solutions through a variety of product structures, including individual and institutional separate accounts, mutual funds and other pooled investment vehicles, and the industry-leading iShares® ETFs.
At BlackRock we are building something great in Budapest, our new global technology and Innovation hub, where we want to shape a culture in which challenge, development and innovation happen every day. Our mission as an organisation is create a better financial future for our clients and BlackRock Budapest will enable this, through a relentless drive to make ourselves and our communities better. We are a diverse bunch of people who like to analyse, reinvent, and enhance how we work, and all in the pursuit of a better experience for our colleagues and clients. We offer the excitement to be a founder in a start-up with the security of a global, leading organization, where you will find innovation and inclusion are our competitive advantages. There are limitless problems to solve and opportunities for learning and development, alongside a team of clever and caring colleagues. Our culture is one of respect, challenge and stretch and we expect and value feedback. We believe that people reach their best potential when the different facets of their home, work and community are all cared about. We will have a fun, fast paced work environment located in cutting edge facilities, with competitive and innovative benefits, and the ability to define your role, pursue your aspirations and shape your future within Hungary and beyond.
The role is to join our Offshore Investor Services team as a Client Services Specialist.
The team sits within Client Service Management and comprises 12 people including the team supervisor. The team is responsible for directly servicing clients invested in our offshore fund ranges, intermediating between our clients and our Transfer Agents.
Day to day tasks and responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for responding to telephone calls and email communications from our clients with respect to their investments in our fund ranges. This will include account opening, account maintenance and deal-related queries, and other time-critical processes.
- Respond to email inbox queries from internal stakeholders and referrals from our Transfer Agent, ensuring responses are sent promptly and within our agreed service level arrangements.
- Act as a client service champion, intermediating our Transfer Agents to ensure they understand how important the client experience is to BlackRock, enabling us to deliver the best possible service to our clients.
- Assist in managing relationships and organising communications with internal team, such as sales, the Transfer Agency Services team and the Transfer Agents to ensure client queries and issues are being addressed and resolved as efficiently as possible.
- Proactively develop familiarity with BlackRock’s existing products and operational processes to aid query resolution and assist with the design and delivery of client communications and services.
- Participate in working groups with respect to fund launches and changes, contributing to the development of client communications in support of corporate events related to the Funds.
- Produce accurate and regular Management Information related to the work undertaken by yourself and the team.
- Be expected to participate proactively in the continuous improvement of our control environment, policies and procedures, including writing and updating team policies, procedures and presentations as necessary.
- Work closely with KYC/AML experts during account opening process and be able to identify fraudulent activities.
- The team has a key role representing the EMEA Retail client base, and as such the successful candidate will aspire to become a high performing Client Service Manager, committed to delivering service excellence.
We are looking for people who are:
- Curious: You like to learn new things and have a healthy disrespect for status quo
- Brave: You are happiest outside your comfort zone
- Passionate: You feel personal ownership for the work you do and an aspiration to be better
- Open: You value and respect input from other
- Experimental: You make mistakes, but learn from them
- Geeky: You want to outsmart the problem.
Ideally You should have:
- Previous work experience, preferably in a high-paced multinational environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in Spanish and English
- Additional languages such as German, Polish, Italian are an advantage
- Strong client service skills and a passion for delivering service excellence
- Strong interpersonal skills and be confident, friendly and respectful individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable liaising with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills with an aptitude for problem solving and willingness to go the extra mile for clients
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage and control their own priorities to meet deadlines
- A Healthy respect for process governance
Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft software such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Information Technology skills
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.