See job description for details
We offer :
- Exposure to wide range of business processes & stakeholders
- A a global perspective on business management practices
- Opportunity to be part of a global team where new ideas and innovation are encouraged
- Contract via third-party agency You will:
- Effectively coordinate with management to ensure resource transactions are approved in line with policies
- Process resource transactions and invoicing in a timely fashion, according to the daily, weekly and monthly cycles
- Facilitate recruiting effort by liaising with hiring managers, HR, Sourcing recruiters and vendors as required to ensure timely hiring
- Actively manage controls and approval processes around recruiting/onboarding of positions in alignment with headcount and labor spend targets
- Work closely with project portfolio team to translate project demand into systems while managing against workforce strategy constraints
- Ensure data integrity is maintained in different systems of record by addressing data exception Qualifications: You have:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as a Business analyst, project coordinator/manager or procurement
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint with experience in building dashboard analytics
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills: ability to clearly and concisely communicate with internal and external partners cross-divisionally
- Superior relationship management skill to build and maintain solid engagement with key stakeholders
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability for work and capable of setting direction
- Good problem-solving skills
- Exposure to labor budgeting processes and concepts Team profile:
Our team supports divisions across Technology and Operations including Technology and Operation COO, Technology and Operation Risk and Technology Transformation.
We are responsible for resource management transactions and reporting, working with senior business management stakeholders, and various business processes including staffing plan updates, labor budgeting, recruiting facilitation, vendor management and resource onboarding.
About us: Technology works as a strategic partner with Morgan Stanley business units and the world’s leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global, complex and dynamic financial markets. Morgan Stanley’s sizeable investment in technology results in quantitative trading systems, cutting-edge modeling and simulation software, comprehensive risk and security systems, and robust client-relationship capabilities. We provide worldwide coverage including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. Our insights, our applications and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients’ businesses —and to our own.
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest: Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu for more information.