See job description for details
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- To work with some of the best professionals in the business - for a firm that values individual
intellect as much as teamwork
- State-of-the-art offices in the City Centre that are designed to maximize collaboration
- Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- An environment which is leveraging technology to its highest potential You will:
- Collaborate with colleagues from engineering and operations teams across the globe to support Morgan Stanley’s business critical global voice infrastructure
- Communicate with business units during projects and incidents
- Coordinate and support Level 1 and Level 2 teams for incident escalations
- Troubleshoot, analyse, and remediate complex issues escalated by L1/L2 teams
- Provides operational acceptance of new deployments and create technical documentation
- Participate in Vendor management and governance process Qualifications: You have:
- Extensive knowledge of voice, packetized voice and related protocols (SIP, H.323, ISDN)
- Experience working with enterprise base voice and data System Testing Experience
- Experience with Cisco voice solutions (CUCM, UCCX, PRIME) You might also have:
- Experience with Avaya voice solutions
- Experience with trading voice systems
- Experience with voice recording Team Profile:
The Enterprise Network Service team’s mission is to provide the best connectivity services to support the business, it’s clients and all divisions of Morgan Stanley. The global Voice Operations team is responsible for the reliable operation of the Firm’s state-of-the-art voice infrastructure, supporting telephony, trading voice, voice recording and various computer/telephony integration services. About us:
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu
for more information.