Description About this role Job Description
BlackRock is looking for an Analyst for its Corporate Treasury team in Budapest who will run cash management operations of the Budapest Treasury team, including cash reporting, transaction inquiries, bank account management, and various ad-hoc responsibilities. The candidate will also contribute to team's service quality delivery. Ideally, we are searching for someone with treasury, banking or other corporate finance experience, and a demonstrated ability to strive towards operational excellence, learn quickly, implement change and deliver high quality results. Key areas of responsibility
Skills / experience requirements
- Partner with various internal teams (Treasury, Controllers, Tax, Legal and Risk Management) as well as the banks of BlackRock, to support the corporate cash management and liquidity activities globally
- Manage and monitor daily cash, oversee the Treasury Workstation, investigate balance reporting issues, manage payments and transaction inquiries
- Produce and distribute global daily, weekly, monthly cash, time deposit and investment reports
- Handle corporate bank account opening, closing, KYC, account signers and bank services processes with banks and internal partners
- Oversee cash management risks and controls, proactively look for opportunities to optimize Treasury processes and controls, improve policies, reporting tools and data quality
- Deliver operational excellence and effectively manage and be accountable for deliverables
- Develop innovative approaches to improve the process and control environment and contribute to global technology initiatives
- Any candidate who has coding and VBA skills will be instrumental to the automation and technology initiatives of Treasury globally and have opportunities to lead some of these initiatives
We are looking for people who are:
- A few years of experience, preferably in the financial services industry and/or multi-national corporation, with a track record of strong performance
- Bachelor's Degree with preference for business fields such as Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Confirmed problem-solving, quantitative and analytical skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and rigor
- Organized and methodical, ability to multi-task and meet critical deadlines
- Self-starter, quick learner, team player with collaborative orientation and desire to take on responsibility
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications, with expert and VBA skills in Excel preferred, but not required
- Solid understanding of uses of technology to improve efficiency
- Curious: You like to learn new things and have a healthy disrespect for status quo
- Brave: You are happiest outside your comfort zone
- Passionate: You feel personal ownership for the work you do and an aspiration to be better
- Open: You value and respect input from other
- Experimental: You make mistakes, but learn from them
- Geeky: You want to outsmart the problem.
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.