Talent Management Operations Analyst
Description About this role
HR in BlackRock is perceived as a key function in contributing to sustaining the firm's market leader position and strengthen the client focused, innovative, agile culture of the company.
The HR Talent Management Operations Analyst
at BlackRock will support all operational processes across Talent Management activities including, but not limited to, creating reports, handling inquiries and provide transactional support to the Talent Management HR function. The role is aligned within the Americas region with the global Talent Management Operations processes. Key Responsibilities:
- Provide extraordinary customer service to internal clients, efficiently and effectively answering their queries, providing them with accurate information and / or sound advice while working to problem solve with them
- Maintain all relevant process documentation, updating as innovations are made
- Upload e-learning modules and other learning activities as needed on the Learning Management System (LMS)
- Create standard and ad hoc business reports on learning activities
- Learning and Development program management; vendor management, internal stakeholder relations, routine execution of operational efforts, global team process coordination and innovation
- Opportunity for training facilitation
- Proven track record of outstanding customer service and/or learning management
- Experience in using technology systems and applications to execute day to day responsibilities including Workday or other Human Capital Management, Learning Management Systems, Inquiry Management tool/system
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel and Outlook)
- Experience in handling events on tools like WebEx, Zoom etc.
- Passionate about self and organization development
- Adaptable, logical, and capable of flexing solutions to changing demands: anticipating the local, regional, global impact
- Detail oriented, ability to prioritize and multitask
- Proven ability to build and sustain high performing partnerships, both locally and globally
- Self-regulated learning and critical thinking are a must
- 1-4 years of relevant experience in business or corporate operations team - HR experience preferred, but not required
- Excellent attention to details
- Proactive problem-solving
- Advanced data analysis and data synthesis skills preferred
- Knowledge of learning and inquiry management applications preferred (e.g. Workday, ServiceNow, SAP, etc.)
- Good understanding of business process management
- Fluency in English, other European language preferred, but not required
- BA/BSc Degree, MA/MSc (HR) preferred
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.