See job description for details
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
You have certainly come across risk. What aspects of life are not subject to it? Are you interested in operational risk topics like cyber attacks, reporting errors, thefts and many more? In an investment bank like Morgan Stanley, risk management is at the cornerstone of all our activities. As a member in our risk management department you will be at the center of our business. This position directly supports a senior-level team in London by providing analytical, decision-making, and presentation support and will give you an insight in how banks manage their risk for regulatory and business purposes. We offer:
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment in an inspiring international team
- Continuous development opportunities
- Opportunity to participate in the firm’s networking events You will:
- Analyze large data sets of structured and unstructured data
- Contribute to development of presentations for executive management and senior risk managers
- Perform other ad hoc projects, analyses and presentation support
- Cooperate with other groups/teams to scope projects, define analytical approaches
#LI-SC1 Qualifications: Apply now if you have:
- BSc/MSc degree preferably in a quantitative field such as Finance, Economics, Mathematics or Business
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to present ideas concisely
- Ability to prioritize tasks, good time management skills
- Interest to study identification of operational risk, measuring potential losses, managing risk, method of capital modelling, natural language processing
- Relevant work experience is an advantage About us:
Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximise collaboration.
There are various employee offers such as discount theatre tickets, dry cleaning service and many more.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu
for more information.