See job description for details
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package including eligibility for an annual bonus
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- Professional development opportunities including access to Morgan Stanley’s world-class internal trainings
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment, we accept individual differences and believe in
- Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
- Unique learning opportunities to work within the leading equity derivatives trading firm You will
- Have global leadership on UI and user experience delivery
- Lead the Budapest Equity Derivatives Trade Capture UI team (C# and JS developers)
- Train and mentor team members who are transitioning from desktop to web development
- Architect UI applications to run on cloud-based infrastructure using RESTful APIs
- Take lead on UI testing and deployment strategy
- Work closely with firm’s core UI infrastructure team to align with strategic initiatives (e.g. Electron / OpenFin / Finsemble etc.)
#LI-AC1 Qualifications: You have
- 7+ years of development experience, preferably in a multinational environment
- Experience building interactive, data-intensive web applications
- Excellent knowledge of Angular 7+ stack, modern web application design patterns and best practice
- Good knowledge of UI-Server communication protocols / messaging protocols and patterns
- Interest to work with financial products You might also have
- Comfortable prototyping UI interface with input from firm’s UX design team
- Some knowledge of C# and WPF
- Knowledge of financial markets and products, preferably equity derivatives
- Experience with agile and dev-ops principles
Equity Derivatives Trade-Capture is a global development team, with representatives in New York, London, Budapest, Bangalore and Hong-Kong creating front-to-back solutions for capturing and processing complex equity derivative product data. About us
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking,
securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local
community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling,
Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the
Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom
of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive
environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is
comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate
and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to
a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing
individuals based on their skills and talents. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu
for more information.