Senior Audit Manager - Technology Infrastructure (EMEA)
- Primary Location: Hungary,Budapest,Budapest
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Audit
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 25 % of the Time
- Job ID: 19032207
Internal Audit is a global organization of over 1800 professionals covering Citi's global businesses and service to clients and customers in over 180 countries. Citi's Internal Audit division provides independent assessments of the company's governance, risk management and internal control environment for key stakeholders including the Board of Directors, senior management and Citi's numerous regulators globally. Internal Audit is a change agent within Citi aimed to enhance the control culture of Citigroup worldwide and thereby support senior management decision making around the globe.
Into our team we are looking for a Senior Audit Manager - Technology Infrastructure (EMEA) Your responsibilities:
- Developing and executing a robust Audit Plan related to the full spectrum of Technology Infrastructure in the Service Center, including Data Center, Network, Customer and Employee processes, operations, systems platforms and devices, as well as enterprise/cross-sector processes such as information security, risk management and disaster recovery.
- Delivering high quality, value-added multiple concurrent audits on time and to specification.
- Ensuring the delivery of audit reports and (where appropriate) branch examinations, that are complete, insightful, timely, error free and concise.
- Contributing towards the delivery of high impact reports of IA's contributions to executive management, regulators, and Citigroup and Citibank boards' sub-committees, developing trend analyses and thematic reporting.
- Working closely and collegially within IA and with line management and control functions to ensure efficient and effective provision of independent audit assurance.
- Collaborating across businesses and functions to improve the identification, quantification, measurement, management, reporting and controls in governance, risk management and internal control environments.
- Participating in major business initiatives and pro-actively advising and assisting the business on change initiatives.
- Partnering with Senior Management to develop approaches for addressing broader corporate emerging issues.
- Senior level experience in managing teams/projects along with integrated internal audit and assurance delivery, within a matrix reporting environment.
- BA/BS or equivalent.
- Related certifications (CAMS, CPA, ACA, CFA, CIA, CISA or similar).
- Specific subject matter expertise regarding technology application control disciplines
- Excellent analytical ability to understand business issues associated with IT processes and related risks and controls, identifying root causes and recommending solutions.
- Effective negotiation skills, a proactive and 'no surprises' approach in communicating issues and strength in sustaining independent views.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external audit and management.
- An independent senior managerial role with exposure to global processes
- A chance to influence organisational set up on regional and global level
- Cooperation with a high quality team in a challenging area of the financial industry with one of the world's leading companies
- Excellent working environment
- Attractive conditions of employment and benefits