See job description for details
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- The opportunity to learn something new, every day
- State-of-the-art offices in the City Centre that are designed to maximize collaboration
- A competitive compensation and benefits package including eligibility for an annual bonus
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment, we accept individual differences and believe in teamwork
- Manage interactions with internal clients/sponsors, Firm Risk IT, and other Front Office or Enterprise technology teams in order to ensure effective coordination of deliverables with dependencies across the Firm.
- Work with users from multiple teams to understand current and future business processes, and document detailed user stories. Help to facilitate constructive dialog between teams, and broker effective solutions which meet tactical and strategic goals.
- Partner closely with IT colleagues in the development teams in order to understand the technical capabilities and constraints of the Liquidity Risk platform.
- Ensure IT deliverables conform to the Firm’s Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) standards. Create appropriate artefacts, including documented user stories, functional and process designs, data flows, testing plans and training materials.
- Review current system logic through analysis of code or stored procedures. Analyse large Liquidity Risk data sets to identify and isolate problems by designing custom SQL queries.
- Work with production support teams to define support and capacity management procedures.
- Requirements gathering and analysis
- Project Management co-ordination experience
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Experience using SQL database queries and concepts
- Fluency in Microsoft Excel/VBA and/or Python
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Software Engineering or similar You might also have:
- Experience with Liquidity Risk management methodologies
- Familiarity with at least one enterprise programming language (e.g. Java, C++)
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies and tooling (e.g. JIRA)
- Project management experience Team Profile:
There is an ongoing program of work to extend the capabilities of the Liquidity Risk platform to meet external regulatory requirements, and internal Risk Management requirements. As a member of the Firm Risk IT team, this individual will work closely with senior stakeholders and global development teams to provide detailed technical analysis, and help drive the successful delivery of system enhancements required to meet business objectives.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu
for more information.