Sales Excellence Associate, Budapest - French Speaking
- Not Specified
- Budapest, Budapest fovaros, Hungary Budapest Budapest fovaros HU
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Sep 18 2018-09-16
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.3 trillion in assets on behalf of
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.3 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
The position will reside within the Sales Excellence team, based in Budapest. The key function is to support the French Retail Sales team in the management of their daily activities, ensuring an excellent client experience. Responsibilities include the creation of customized client presentations, the regular update of company databases, and working in close co-operation with the French team to understand the needs of our clients and sales teams that serve them. The position requires strong communication and internal-team work qualities, as it will be dependent on sourcing in a fast and complete manner information from sales teams. Precision, attention to detail and a good understanding of the asset management industry are a requirement in order to provide accurate and meaningful material to clients and ensure effective business analyses.
The responsibilities of the individual in this position include:
- Support the Paris based French sales team by working with functional teams within BlackRock to provide best-in-class service to the sales teams
- Assist the team in producing client intelligence and updates, and aiding the team’s response to ad hoc queries in a timely and professional manner
- Involvement in any projects which support the business development of the team, including the creation and formatting of custom reports
- Liaising with the French Sales Team to ensure accuracy of deliverables, including through the development of sales activity reports
- Have the ability to communicate on BlackRock’s different products and service propositions
- Ensure the integrity of client and prospect data and records in CRM
- Gain an understanding of the French asset management industry
The successful candidate will have extensive demonstrable skills and experiences including the following:
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills in English and French
- Advanced Windows-based software skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Interest in financial markets and ability to create outstanding content for clients
- Must be comfortable interacting with several teams across the firm
- Passion for excellence, significant initiative and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, previous experience in Financial Services is a plus
- Acquire a broad knowledge of the asset management industry by interacting across the BlackRock business
- Gain exposure to an extremely varied range of investment products and the services that support them
- Join one of the world’s leading asset management firms
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.