Sales Associate Director
About the opportunity Purpose of your role
As an integral member of the Austria & CEE sales team, the Associate Sales Director works in partnership with the Marketing, CRM and Client Support teams to ensure the effective and efficient implementation of the sales & marketing plans in CEE. The Sales Associate is.responsible for business development and sales of our fund ranges in Czech Republic and Slovakia
The role includes initiating, onboarding new business relationships and amanaging existing client portfolios by representing FIL with an end-to-end approach and with full responsibilities to client experience: client meetings, presentations, conference participations and PR-related activities.
The Associate Director embraces all market related tasks, analysis of the fund and investment industry, competitors and active in articulating our vision on our presence and position in CEE. Key Responsibilities
Responsible for the development and the management of successful relationships with selected key accounts in the Czech and Slovak institutional and wholesale environment.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Contributing to the management and the development of the Czeck and Slovak businesses
- Contributing, together with the Head of Sales, CEE, to the set-up of a successful business plan in order to achieve Gross and Net Sales Goals and to secure long term growth
- Acting as the strategic partner for clients and being responsible for the quality of documentation, presentation of the firm, timeliness and client proximity in order to maximise the chances of winning the business
- Deep understanding of the needs of institutional and wholesale clients and able to come back with value-added solutions
- Contributing to the expansion of the CEE markets
- Developing clients' networks and drafting client's maps
- Playing an active role in the development and organisation of new marketing ideas and events (Strategic events, Seminars etc.)
- Compliance Oversight for Czech Republic and Slovakia (self-sign-off and in cooperation with Compliance)
- Studies with a business, finance or economics specialisation (CFA enrolment or charter is an advantage)
- Proven experience (5 years +) in a sales role facing institutional and wholesale clients in Czech Republic or Slovakia
- Good understanding of the Czech and Slovak market
- High level of energy and dynamism
- Excellent commercial and listening skills
- Experience in an international environment or a period of overseas studies/work experience would be a plus
- Commercial orientation, strong analytical and organisational skills
- Outstanding communications skills with an ability to do presentations to large audiences
- Strong analytical skills
- Good knowledge of MS office (Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook)
- Results oriented and team-oriented mind-set
- Fluency in Czech, Slovak and English
It is a regulatory requirement that you complete the required professional qualification within 4 years and that you continue to maintain the regulatory knowledge and competencies for your role. The company will provide the relevant support to assist in the achievement of the qualification. About you About Fidelity International
Fidelity International offers investment solutions and services and retirement expertise to more than 2.5 million customers globally. As a privately-held, purpose-driven company with a 50-year heritage, we think generationally and invest for the long term. Operating in more than 25 locations and with $611.4 billion in total assets, our clients range from central banks, sovereign wealth funds, large corporates, financial institutions, insurers and wealth managers, to private individuals.
Our Workplace & Personal Financial Health business provides individuals, advisers and employers with access to world-class investment choices, third-party solutions, administration services and pension guidance. Together with our Investment Solutions & Services business, we invest $471 billion on behalf of our clients. By combining our asset management expertise with our solutions for workplace and personal investing, we work together to build better financial futures.
Our clients come from all walks of life and so do we. We are proud of our inclusive culture and encourage applications from the widest mix of talent, whatever your age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, social background and more.
As a flexible employer, we trust our people to perform their role in the way that works best for them, our clients and our business. We are a disability-friendly company and would welcome a conversation with you if you feel you might benefit from any reasonable adjustments to perform to the best of your ability during the recruitment process and beyond. Data as at 30 September 2020. Read more at https://www.fidelityinternational.com/
Applying to this Job Role: Please note you are only required to upload your CV/Resume to the application screen.