See job description for details
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
You have certainly come across risk. What aspects of life are not subject to it? Are you a risk taker or a risk averse? In an investment bank like Morgan Stanley, risk management is at the cornerstone of all our activities. As a reporting analyst you will gain insight into how the Risk Reporting team supports the Risk Department in managing market and credit risk and we will open a continuous learning opportunity for you where you can grow and develop both your technical, business and professional skills We offer:
- A competitive salary and eligibility for annual bonus
- Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
- The ability to grow and shape your own career
- Continued professional development based on your career interests
- Inclusive and welcoming environment You will:
- Manage and support market and credit risk reporting activities
- Take responsibility and ownership of business-as-usual reporting activities and interesting projects
- Develop and maintain automated reporting output using multiple available technologies
- Liaise and coordinate with reporting colleagues, risk managers and technology partners
- Create ad-hoc reports and analysis Qualifications: You have:
- Bachelor’s or higher degree
- Programming experience from studies or employement in VBA and/or SQL
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to teamwork
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple competing objectives Team Profile:
The Risk Reporting team in Budapest works closely with global and regional reporting teams including New York, London and Asia. We are responsible for developing and maintaining the market and credit risk reporting framework for the Risk Department. The team collaborates with partners across the globe from many different business and technology groups. About us:
Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximise collaboration.
There are various employee offers such as discount theatre tickets, dry cleaning service and many more.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu
for more information.