Regulatory Reporting Senior Business Analyst
Business Analyst specialised in analysing, writing and updating rules for regulatory reporting technology systems. Utilising specialised skills and tools to translate business rules into algorithms. Participates in system implementations related to local regulatory reporting for countries across the EMEA region.
Citi's strategy for automating local regulatory reporting processes requires keen insight into data needs, agility to understand and algorithmise regulatory rules and communication skills to convey messages across impacted departments.
The Business Analyst will analyse legacy processes and End User Computing solutions, as well as available data sources, to come up with rules in the rules writing system Rules Harmony. He/she will test the rules and work with Technology to deploy them into the RegInsight system.
The Business Analyst will liaise with several departments outside of Finance, many of them located overseas, thereby gaining exposure to a broad range of international stakeholders.
The individual will be expected to live up to Citi's leadership standards as an individual contributor.
• Business analysis of existing prudential reporting processes and solutions
• Shadow the Reporting teams to understand requirements and challenges
• Perform map/gap analysis of the standard merged data set for the rules
• Write, update and test rules in Rules Harmony system
• Support BAU team in UAT process; perform UAT of prudential reporting solutions
• Support team members about rule writing techniques
• Timely escalation of risks and issues related to the projects
• Liaison with multiple departments at global, regional and country level
• Providing support to CSC and country Finance teams on an ad-hoc basis (e.g. audits, regulatory inquiries)
• Documentation of new processes and preparation of user guides for new systems or features
Knowledge and Experience:
• University / College degree or equivalent in finance / accounting
• 5+ years of work experience in financial reporting or system implementation roles
• Understanding the basis concept of business analysis in system implementation projects
• Knowledge of capital and financial market products and Basel 3 are an advantage
• Knowledge of FINREP/COREP is an advantage
• Experience in financial or risk regulatory reporting
• Advanced MS Excel knowledge
• Interpersonal skills, ability to manage stakeholder relationships across senior-junior levels
• Excellent ability to pay attention to details and work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Achieve objectives via working with and influencing others
What we offer:
• The opportunity to work with in a global organization and meet people from different functions and different countries and gain a thorough knowledge of several Finance processes
• Exposure to a broad range of trading and banking products including derivatives, secured financing transactions, securities, loans and deposits
• Opportunities to gain a thorough understanding of financial statements, regulatory and management reports
• Obtain and enhance knowledge regarding specific regulatory rules in different EMEA countries, deepen knowledge about financial regulations
• Experience of working within a complex matrix organization
• Developing technical skills through process improvement and automation
• Improving transferable skills and gaining knowledge about finance that are highly valued on the job market
• Access to Citi's huge training database and subscription to external online training providers
• Long-term career opportunities across geographies, business lines
• Competitive salary package
• Home office is supported
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - HU
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .