Quality Assurance Test Lead
- Budapest, Budapest fovaros, Hungary Budapest Budapest fovaros HU
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 22 Sep 18 2018-09-22
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
TIR's mandate is to enable the Firm to manage its technology and data related risks through implementing proactive, comprehensive and consistent risk management practices across the Firm to protect the franchise while capturing business opportunities.
The TIR team partners with the business by ensuring that Technology and Data understands how to manage, escalate and monitor risk.
- Participate in the SDLC (understand business requirement, develop code and test scripts)
- Lead testing team to design, implement and maintain automated test solutions (both frontend and backend)
- Closely cooperate with business analysts, developers
- Implement QA matrices/dashboard.
- Present to project team
- Experience in security platform/application testing
- DevOps/Developer skills in a QA role
- Hands-on knowledge of the following technical skills:
- Linux/Unix platform
- Scripting (Shell, python, Perl, any of these)
- Java development
- Frontend (preferably Selenium) & Backend Test Automation experience
- Web service testing (RESTful and SOAP)
- Eclipse, IntelliJ, Git/StashBlue, Jenkins/Train for CI
- Knowledge of nonfunctional testing, performance and security testing
- Agile experience
- Experience with BDD
- RDBMS, schema and SQL
- Experience of Investment Banking
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals
drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.