Marketplace Strategy and Design Senior Analyst
Global ID Administration (GIDA) is a global team with 800+ employees that manages entitlement provisioning of access for over 200K internal employees and external clients. The primary platform used for requesting access is Citi Marketplace (CMP). The Marketplace Design team will collaborate closely with Citi's technology partners, end users across Citi, and internal members within GIDA (Service Delivery, Partner Relationship Management, Marketplace Solutions, Re-engineering, Metrics, and Risk & Control) to enhance the user's Marketplace experience. Responsibilities
Partner with key stakeholders in order to achieve the following:
- Standardize product creation guidelines
- Re-design and simplify existing products
- Consolidate and eliminate unused products
- Develop a cohesive product deletion process
- Leverage automated lookups to pre-populate user info
Client Experience Enhancements
- Map customer pain points
- Identify customer pain points
- Explore self-service capabilities for end users
- Simply interface to be more intuitive
- Move platform to cloud environment
- Create reporting and analytics for Marketplace
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of professional experience, preferably in design, customer experience, or product management
- Strong communications (written, verbal, and interpersonal) skills including tact, diplomacy, and ability to influence senior leaders and colleagues
- Creative and forward thinking with a GROWTH mindset and a CAN DO attitude
- Easily navigates technology; proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Highly motivated and self-disciplined - ability to able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Great team player - ability to build and maintain relationships, collaborates with others to achieve common goals
- Highly organized and able to prioritize and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Prior project and / or program management experience highly desired
- Comfort working in an agile and consistently changing environment
Grade :All Job Level - All Job Functions
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .