See job description for details
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
What aspects of life are not subject to data collection and analysis? How can we identify data issues and improve processes? As a Data and Process Support Analyst in our risk management department, you will be at the centre of our business. You will gain insights into global risk and data management, for regulatory and business purposes. We offer:
- A competitive salary and eligibility for annual bonus
- Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
- The ability to grow and shape your own career
- Continued professional development based on your career interests
- Inclusive and welcoming environment You will:
- Collaborate with stakeholders and partners distributed in different regions and teams
- Coordinate quarterly/weekly requlatory processes submitted to the US Federal Reserve Bank
- Work on projects/regulatory requests occasionally with tight deadlines
- Operationalize data collection processes by employing automation
- Conduct analysis on large data sets, processes and technology systems
- Coordinate work with internal technology partners Qualifications: You have:
- Excel and data experience
- SQL and VBA knowledge
- Experience with and good understanding of process management/process coordination
- Proactive mind set to get up to speed with new initiatives
- Flexibility to incorporate frequent changes in requirements
- Basic understanding of financial concepts Team Profile:
The candidate selected for the role will need to balance technical skills, business knowledge, process management and people skills to navigate the technical and organizational hurdles of shepherding the valuable corporate data of the Firm. About us:
Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximise collaboration.
There are various employee offers such as discount theatre tickets, dry cleaning service and many more.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu
for more information.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.