See job description for details
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
Firm Risk Management (FRM) enables Morgan Stanley to achieve its business goals by partnering with business units across the Firm to realize efficient risk-adjusted returns, acting as a strategic advisor to the Board and protecting the Firm from exposure to losses as a result of credit, market, liquidity, operational, model and other risks. We offer:
- A competitive salary and eligibility for annual bonus
- Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
- The ability to grow and shape your own career
- Continued professional development based on your career interests
- Inclusive and welcoming environment You will:
- Participate in defining and converting MRD global strategy into data standards, architecture, processes and requirements.
- Define, deliver and maintain MRD data dictionaries:
- Data dictionary: List of risk factors / sensitivity definitions and reference data needed by data consumers (VaR, Schedule F…)
- Current metrics and reference data dictionary: List of market sensitivities currently fed and where they are used (link with usage dictionary)
- Standard metrics and reference data dictionary: Standards future state definition by risk sensitivity by product
- Work with Portfolio Teams and data Center Of Excellence to provide MRD requirements for policies, procedures and tooling.
- Work with Business Unit management and strategists to define MRD requirements as consumers of data.
- Participate in the MRD Agile Fleet to drive harmonization of risk requirements and documentation.
- Participate in data-related projects in a variety of key programs across the Firm (e.g., Risk Dictionary, Brexit implementation, Data Lineage, FRTB, BCBS 239 RDA, etc.) to develop strategic MRD solutions. Qualifications: Y ou have:
- Knowledge of market risk management, stress testing and risk modelling
- Strong understanding of risk modelling concepts and representation across asset classes
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to convey simply complex problems to senior management in an impactful way
- Project management experience with technology, data and information systems
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage large-scale, global data initiatives
- Strong ability to collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders of varied seniority Team Profile:
MRD’s Data Strategy team leads MRD’s effort in setting market risk data standards and creating an MRD risk dictionary by partnering with strategists, risk managers and model reviewers. The team also is the prime point of contact to identify and escalate thematic strategic data issues and projects to senior management and ensuring compliance with global regulations. About us:
Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximise collaboration.
There are various employee offers such as discount theatre tickets, dry cleaning service and many more.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu
for more information.