See job description for details
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
The Liquidity Infrastructure team is an international team based in Budapest with a global footprint. The team seeks for the best solutions for data issues arising using modern application. We offer:
- A competitive benefits package including eligibility for an annual bonus
- Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
- Extensive training both in classroom, and on the job from seasoned professionals, with additional access to Morgan Stanley’s world-class internal trainings
- Exposure to some of the most high profile companies globally as well as the full suite of financial products that Morgan Stanley deals in
- Young, dynamic, and vibrant culture centered on diversity and inclusion You will:
- Develop and maintain automated solutions supporting regulatory requirements
- Coordinate work with business and technology partners to improve systems and data standards
- Enhance and implement data quality control processes and reports Qualifications: You have:
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in a quantitative field such as Finance, Economics or Business Information Technology
- Financial markets and product knowledge
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in Excel-based models and VBA Team Profile:
Liquidity Risk reports to the Chief Risk Officer and is responsible for independent oversight and monitoring of the Firm’s overall trading, funding, financing and banking businesses, liquidity risk limit setting, risk assessment and analysis, and management and regulatory reporting. The Liquidity Infrastructure team is based in Budapest and supports all data requirements for the global Liquidity Risk Department (“LRD”), including New York, London and Asia. The role considers the best ways to create innovative solutions to the infrastructure and data needs of the department. About us:
Morgan Stanley’s Liquidity Risk Department provides independent oversight of the Firm’s business and activities, serving as a second line of defense to ensure the Firm retains the appropriate level of liquidity to weather material stresses.
There are various employee offers such as discount theatre tickets, dry cleaning service and many more.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu
for more information.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.