Liquidity Risk Analyst – Middle Office
- Budapest, Budapest fovaros, Hungary
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 18 Feb 18 2018-02-18
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley’s Liquidity Risk Department provides independent oversight of the Firm’s business and activities, serving as a second line of defense to ensure the Firm retains the appropriate level of liquidity to weather material stresses.
Liquidity Risk reports to the Chief Risk Officer and is responsible for independent oversight and monitoring of the Firm’s overall trading, funding, financing and banking businesses, liquidity risk limit setting, risk assessment and analysis, and management and regulatory reporting.
The Liquidity Infrastructure team is based in Budapest and supports all data requirements for the global Liquidity Risk Department (“LRD”), including New York, London and Asia. The role considers the best ways to create innovative solutions to the infrastructure and data needs of the department.
· Develop and maintain regular and ad hoc liquidity risk reports
· Coordinate work with business and technology partners to improve systems and data standards
· Improving data visualization using internal and external technologies
· Enhance and implement data quality control processes and reports
· Bachelor’s or higher degree in a quantitative field such as Finance, Economics or Business Information Technology
· Strong experience in Excel-based models and VBA
· Excellent analytical and numerical skills
· Financial markets and product knowledge
· Strong communication skills
· Experience in a risk or technology-related function
Skills desired (not mandatory):
· Understanding of fundamental risk management concepts
· Experience in risk management or operation involving data analysis and process management
For more information and to apply, please visit our website and upload your English CV https://ms.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=3102966 here .
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.