See job description for details
Junior Reporting Analyst in Bank Resource Management We offer:
- Professional development opportunities to learn about financial markets, derivatives transactions, secured financing, and collateral management, including access to Morgan Stanley’s world-class internal trainings
- Learning opportunities to become expert in technologies used for reporting (Excel, VBA, SQL, Tableau)
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment where we accept individual differences, believe in teamwork and support long-term career goals
- To participate in volunteering opportunities and to give back to local community You will:
- Create, maintain and improve business reports and metrics in Excel
- Provide high-level, prompt service to our internal clients
- Co-operate with the team on VBA macro development and maintenance
- Analyze historical trends in data components
- Create Power Point presentations for senior management
- Contribute to the automation of the reports Qualifications: You have:
- Fluent English that you want to use in a professional environment
- A confident command of Excel that you want to further develop with us (VBA knowledge being an advantage)
- A pro-active, solution-oriented mindset
- A strong attention to details
- Willingness to work in a fast-moving, global environment and with a wide network of business users
Contract via third-party agency Team Profile:
The Bank Resource Management (“BRM”) Reporting team is responsible for reports on financial metrics and market information that they provide to different business units within BRM. With their reports, they support business decisions of BRM management, Secured Financing, Centralized Counterparty, and Collateral Management. About us:
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu
for more information.