See job description for details
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
We are a global financial services firm that is leveraging technology to its highest potential. We’re looking for talented technologists to join our team. Grow your career through a wide range of professional and development opportunities at Morgan Stanley Budapest.
- To work with talented individuals to develop new ideas and solve some of the most complex business challenges
- To work for the firm that attracts some of the brightest talents like Bjarne Stroustrup, the inventor of the C++ language
- Opportunity to shape our Budapest office and take part in our future successes
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment, we accept individual differences and believe in teamwork
- Work on developing new and enhancing existing Market Risk applications
- Be part of an Agile squad with members in Budapest, India, London and New York, following Agile principles and applying DevOps practices
- Be able to work with our business partners, especially from constantly growing Risk area in Budapest and India
- Shape the tooling and technology landscape of Risk Management, by introducing tools enabling better business processes required for meeting Firm’s regulatory obligations Qualifications: You have:
- Proficient Java, Spring and database knowledge
- Open mind to learn new technologies and develop both backend and frontend applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- 3+ years of experience in software development You might also have:
- Knowledge of Spark, Python
- Experience in batch processing / distributed environment Team Profile:
Stress Testing Engine squad consists of four developers in Budapest and four in India, working on systems responsible for calculating stress testing scenarios. Stress scenarios are essential for risk managers, board members and financial regulators. Our challenge is to calculate billions of scenarios daily on a highly distributed environment. About us:
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu
for more information.