IT Technology Coordinator
- Budapest, Budapest fovaros, Hungary Budapest Budapest fovaros HU
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 22 Apr 18 2018-04-22
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
You will be working as part of a global MIS team that is responsible for managing the server and storage provisioning processes within a top-tier Global Investment Bank.
MIS team supervises and improves the work of the global technical team with an engagement of internal customers, vendors, as well as colleagues in the global integration, engineering and operations teams. Besides maintaining the provisioning service, the team is also involved in technical consultancy, capacity management, tool development and deployment projects.
- Improving server and storage provisioning processes
- Working closely together with software developer team to secure the requirements
- Managing remote deployment teams to ensure requests are completed within service level agreements
- Managing communication to internal customers
- Developing toolsets to assist with server and storage deployments
- Cooperating with global operations, engineering and integration teams
Technical skills required:
- Basic level in scripting languages (preferably Perl)
- Good understanding of storage and server technology solutions (SAN, NAS, Virtualization, Database, Backup, Clustering)
- Linux/Unix solid level experience
- Technical consultancy skills to be able to explain complex technical solutions to customers
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships across various IT organizations
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and integrity
- Ability to multi-task in a highly dynamic environment
- Good problem-solving skills
- Proactive, self-motivated
- Flexible and innovative
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals
drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.