IT Business Analyst
- Budapest, Budapest fovaros, Hungary
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 14 Dec 17 2017-12-14
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
This position is within Client Technologies Enterprise Business Process Management practice area. The broader team develops reporting, exception management and workflow applications. Client Technologies, where this BA role is seated has multiple productivity enhancing tools (Checklists, Inbox Manager, Exception Management, Workflows, reporting, prioritization service, search-portals, etc.) and these utilities are used widely across the 6000+ Operations division within Morgan Stanley.
The role will require close interactions with Morgan Stanley's Operations teams across Equities, Fixed Income, Derivatives, Investments, Wealth and Shared Services Operations for business analysis and requirements gathering. By analyzing their processes front to back the person in this role is expected to offer solutions to improve process efficiency, control, risk management and/or reporting.
- Partnering with various Operations line and project teams to analyze their workflows
- Business Requirement Documentations, training materials and management updates
- Partner with Operations in user training, documentation, communication and tool rollout
- Milestone tracking
- Status reporting, risk identification and assessment
- Test planning and execution including working closely with Development and test (QA) teams
- Involvement in defect management, coordination and prioritization of deliveries
- Business Analysis and project management competency
- Excellent multitasking and organization skills.
- Highly developed communication and negotiation skills, written and verbal
- Experience in training people, creating training materials
- Able to maintain composure and professionalism in a fast-paced, busy environment
- Ability to excel under pressure and to prioritize to respond to deadline sensitive requests
- High level of attention to detail
- Able to participate on release product verification on timely manner (possibly one weekend in a month)
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with Business and Technology counterparts
- Proficiency in Excel, Visio
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-5 years related experience
- Agile Scrum Master or Product Manager experience
- Experience in banking process automation
- Experience working with automation tools like workflow tools, robotics tools
- Reporting, SQL experience
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.