Human Resources Data Scientist - Analyst/Associate
- Budapest, Budapest fovaros, Hungary
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 20 Apr 19
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
We are currently looking for a Human Resources Data Scientist at Associate level for our Budapest office
This role will be a member of the Human Resources Analytics team, providing insights into the Firm’s talent through data science, data analysis, visualizations, and storytelling with data. The right candidate will have a strong interest in social sciences and experience in data science areas.
- Work within the HR Analytics team on assigned projects, including the full lifecycle of an analytics project (project scoping, data cleaning/preparation, analysis, insight generation, storytelling)
- Assist clients in root cause analysis projects, develop appropriate models, and suggest methods of approach for new work.
- Write, as appropriate, scripts (R, Python) to analyze related data as required.
- Prepare presentations to summarize findings.
- Be up-to-date with new analytical and modelling trends and determine how and when to use as part of analytics strategy
- Operate within Firm data management and privacy policies globally
- Work in cross-functional technical teams in different areas of the organization
- professional experience in data science, statistics, or social science research
- BSc/MSc degree in related field, or equivalent, is preferred
- Experience with R / Python
- Excellent analytical skills (able to develop and produce meaningful analytics from multiple streams of data)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with Tableau or other data visualization software
- Thorough attention to detail with excellent prioritization skills (able to handle multiple tasks and projects at the same time)
- Strong time management and organizational abilities
- Excellent communications skills; verbal & written. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate experience of direct interaction with clients and will be comfortable discussing and presenting materials
- Poised and self-confident (not afraid to ask questions or speak-up)
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.