See job description for details
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
We are building low latency software components for software developers across different technology teams within Morgan Stanley.
We are also looking for enthusiastic C++ developers, who are interested in software that is close to the hardware.
Join us if you want to create solutions like Binlog: https://github.com/Morgan-Stanley/binlog https://github.com/Morgan-Stanley/binlog We offer:
- A small, but distributed team of technology experts, including Bjarne Stroustrup
- Challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- Flexible working arrangements, work from home, no mandatory in-person meetings
- Professional development opportunities and trainings
- State-of-the-art offices, chairs and equipment
- Pure technology oriented career path if you want You will:
- Listen to our clients (fellow software developers) and identify their needs
- Design and implement software components that satisfy those needs
- Take ownership, support and maintain your own software Qualifications: You have:
- Some knowledge of and interest in modern C++
- Some knowledge of current computer architectures
- User level Linux skills You might also have:
- Knowledge of algorithm design
- Python experience Team Profile:
We are a core technology team, primarily developing libraries and tools. We provide expert advice on C++ and performance related questions. We use C++14 and C++17, the target is RedHat Linux on x86_64. About us:
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking,
securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling,
Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu
for more information.