See job description for details
- An environment which is leveraging technology to its highest potential
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
- Professional development opportunities including access to Morgan Stanley’s world-class internal trainings You will:
- Build applications in a fast paced agile environment across different technical areas (database, server, UI, continuous delivery) as a full stack developer
- Be a member of a squad following Agile practices
- Working toward the improvement of our portal, and a web based modelling tool and their extension with new capabilities and integration points with other internal systems.
- Write simple & maintainable code with a focus on usability & performance
- Provide feedback (code reviews and design discussions) and support other squad members Qualifications: You have:
- Solid technology foundations
- Experience in software development in one object oriented (preferably Java) or scripting programming language
- Experience in web-based technologies, including front-end development using - Angular or other similar framework You might also have:
- Familiarity with the following technologies and frameworks can be an advantage: Redis,Neo4j, Spring Framework, AngularJS, TypeScript, myBatis, Hibernate, Sybase, Bootstrap, REST API, Apache CXF, jaxrs-json, Python/shell scripting
- Knowledge of best practices around Agile development, testing and continuous delivery
- Comfortable using GIT and managing aspects of the build and deployment pipeline
- Familiarity with graph databases and performance tuning are a plus Team Profile:
The mission of the Security Architecture (SecArch) is to provide security architecture assessments of technology systems and processes to identify business risks and recommend remediation action based on established security standards or security best practices. SecArch has a Budapest based development team working on our internal portal and an innovative threat modelling tool.
Security experience is not required for the position, however for those interested in learning more there are opportunities to do so while working alongside the security architects in our team. About us:
Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximize collaboration.
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu
for more information.