See job description for details
Grow your career through a wide range of professional and development opportunities at Morgan Stanley Budapest. We have an opening in the E-trading team that looks after the fixed-income trading platform. Morgan Stanley traders use this platform to price and trade corporate and municipal bonds, credit default swaps, and other debt instruments worldwide.
- Highly complex and critical electronic trading systems to work on
- Short turnaround time to see you work translate to a change in the daily work of our traders
- Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- Professional development opportunities including access to Morgan Stanley’s world-class internal trainings
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment, we accept individual differences and believe in teamwork
- work on a combination of long-term strategic development and shorter-term business focused development on our Fixed Income trading platform
- support our algo trading platform by building out key reusable infrastructure
- deliver increased automation to the trading desks and expand electronic trading and pricing capabilities into new business areas
- Gain expertise in several components of the platform
- Be able to take full ownership of your projects with the backing of a well-established team in Budapest Qualifications: You have:
- Working knowledge of Java SE
- Working knowledge in Scala
- Interest in financial markets and products
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A commitment to teamwork
The Fixed Income e-Trading team in Budapest is responsible for the development and deployment of the firm’s bond trading system. The team is working closely with the trading desks to provide the firm an edge by expanding trading capabilities to new businesses constantly while also managing and improving the stability of the plant.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking,
securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are is leveraging technology to its highest potential and shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community.
Interested in flexible working opportunities Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom
of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu
for more information.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.