Financial Reporting Senior Analyst
- Primary Location: Hungary,Budapest,Budapest
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Finance
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19028140
With a more than 30-year history of presence, ingenuity and leadership in Hungary, today, Citi Hungary operates as a unique global bank providing a wide range of world-class products and services to large local corporations, SMEs, multinational clients, financial institutions and the public sector. Together with our Citi Service Center Budapest, which was established in 2005 and provides services in various areas of Technology, Operations, Finance, and Risk & Control for Citi-entities worldwide, more than 2,000 employees working at Citi Hungary.
We are looking for a Financial Reporting Senior Analyst
for our Statistical Reporting Team within the Regulatory Reporting Centre.
Statistical Reporting team covers Central Bank for key monetary statistics, based on which important monetary policy decisions are made and also performs liquidity reporting and Anacredit. Financial Reporting Senior Analyst - Anacredit team Your tasks:
- Participate in the implementation of new regulatory reports in Euro-Zone
- Contribute to system implementation (Automation process) with business analyst tasks
- Drive the success by owning and improving the manual reporting process for 2-3 countries
- Cooperating with our stakeholders: Citibank branches' finance controllers, Finance, Risk and Client's data warehouse teams
- Initiate data quality enhancements with cooperation of Citi teams in Mumbai and in New York
- Implement and document controls around workflow with help of Report Standardization team
- Create monthly reports and control packages.
What we offer:
- 3-5 years of work experience
- Prior experience in a financial / risk reporting or audit role is an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and other Office products
- At least Intermediate level of English language knowledge, Advanced level is an advantage
- Good understanding of Accounting & Finance principles and Financial Markets and Products
- Eager to learn and develop in area of finance
- Have basic understanding of accounting principles to be able to analyze credit related transactions
- Attention to details and quality
- Can prioritize to meet the most important KPIs.
- Get a global overview of how banks operate globally in the matrix of Finance, Risk, Clients warehouses and Regulatory Systems
- Cross-functional knowledge as regulatory report like Anacredit is must for each banks in Euro-Zone
- Experience in data analytics software
- Long-term career opportunity as regulators are improving data validations and implementing returns.
Apply now to be part of this multicultural and dynamic team. Your place is here. Qualifications