ESC Third Party Risk Analyst
- Primary Location: Hungary,Budapest,Budapest
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Risk Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19028382
With a more than 30-year history of presence, ingenuity and leadership in Hungary, today, Citi Hungary operates as a unique global bank providing a wide range of world-class products and services to large local corporations, SMEs, multinational clients, financial institutions and the public sector. Together with our Citi Service Center Budapest, which was established in 2005 and provides services in various areas of Technology, Operations, Finance, and Risk & Control for Citi-entities worldwide, more than 2,000 employees working at Citi Hungary.
We are looking for a Third Party Risk Analyst
for our Team within the Enterprise Supply Chain (ESC) organization.
Who we are? Our team is responsible for daily transaction processing; ensuring that all items are handled in a controlled and compliant manner according to all internal policies and procedures, and external rules and regulations.
Third Party Risk Analyst Your tasks:
- Perform pre-contract due diligence and post-contract ongoing monitoring activities based on specific third-party risk profile, country, and / or business requirements
- Review third-party records across Citi systems to ensure accuracy of data and supporting artifacts
- Ensure timely completion and updates to third-party related information based on required frequency; track outstanding items for follow-up
- Responsible for quality and timely processing of third party related requests, activities.
- Execute common, standardized third-party risk management processes, managed centrally by the Third Party Utility, for example:
- Support third-party selection process through risk assessment of third party questionnaires
- Support reporting activities as required
- Verify Third Parties' Insurance Coverage
- Conduct different research activities, like Sanctions Screening, Anti-Bribery assessment and Reputation Check
- Obtain financial statements from privately held companies
- Third-party onboarding activities
- Ensure high-level of Customer interaction and satisfaction
What we offer:
- Minimum 12 months continuous employment, regardless of the field
- Advanced written and spoken English; Czech or Turkish would be a huge advantage
- Basic College (BA) or (BS) preferred
- Accuracy, attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure, with short deadlines
- Immediate starters are preferred
- The role will provide a broad overview of a Shared Services and Supply Chain organization.
- Working with Citigroup businesses and people across the globe
- Ability to apply for Internal promotion opportunities
- Ability to gain experience developing front end web solutions and manage interim tools within a large multi-national organization
Apply now to be part of this multicultural and dynamic team. Your place is here.
see attached JD Qualifications