ESC Payables Senior Representative
- Budapest, Budapest fovaros, Hungary
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Apr 19
ESC Payables Senior Representative
- Primary Location: Hungary,Budapest,Budapest
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Operations
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19013011
With a more than 30-year history of presence, ingenuity and leadership in Hungary, today, Citi Hungary operates as a unique global bank providing a wide range of world-class products and services to large local corporations, SMEs, multinational clients, financial institutions and the public sector. Together with our Citi Service Center Budapest, which was established in 2005 and provides services in various areas of Technology, Operations, Finance, and Risk & Control for Citi-entities worldwide, more than 2,000 employees working at Citi Hungary.
We are looking for a AP Representative for our Team.
Who we are? Our team is responsible for processing invoices and employee expense claims, as well as maintaining vendor records and keeping contact with vendors and internal clients for the EMEA region .
Accounts Payable Representative
- Ensure high-levels of Customer Service and satisfaction. Serve as a liaison with our internal customers, communicating trends and resolving related issues jointly.
- Support Procure to Pay (P2P) implementation efforts and future process conversion projects including UAT (User Acceptance Testing).
- Assist in audit and compliance efforts for department
- Accountable for daily, weekly, and monthly MIS reporting related to Expense, Invoice/PO processing/compliance and payment processing.
- Responsible for quality and timely processing of non-PO invoices and PO invoices. Matching PO invoices to Purchase Orders and managing Purchase Order exceptions. Work closely with Procurement to resolve any PO related issues.
- Troubleshoot Invoice, Employee Expense problems and escalations, solution process issues, and interface with technical support to resolve systematic problems.
- Ensure that all Invoices and employee expenses are processed 100% compliant to Citigroup policies and procedures.
- Ensuring that invoice elements are correct. For example supplier details, address, tax calculations, currency and amount etc.
- Ensuring TAX calculation (Withholding tax and VAT treatment) on invoice is correct and tax codes are properly applied during invoice processing.
- BSc degree is an advantage
- Minimum 12 months continuous employment, regardless of the field
- Good command of English - Russian would be a great advantage
- Working knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and Outlook
- Accuracy, attention to detail and good time management skills
- Excellent team player
- Experience in Accounts Payables or in Accounting is a plus
- ASAP starters are welcomed
- Opportunity to get an end to end understanding of the Accounts Payables field
- Being part of the Enterprise Supply Chain organization, opportunity to get to know all the functions of the procure to pay process: sourcing, procurement, change management etc.
- Possibility to work in a diverse, multinational environment and get in touch with different cultures from all over the globe
- Various career opportunities to become a shared service professional by taking advantage of the over 20 products centralized in the Budapest site
- Wide range of online and classroom trainings
- Broader exposure to the field of Accounting and Financial Reporting