ESC Payables Account Monitoring and Reconciliation specialist
- Primary Location: Hungary,Budapest,Budapest
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Operations
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19023937
With a more than 30-year history of presence, ingenuity and leadership in Hungary, today, Citi Hungary operates as a unique global bank providing a wide range of world-class products and services to large local corporations, SMEs, multinational clients, financial institutions and the public sector. Together with our Citi Service Center Budapest, which was established in 2005 and provides services in various areas of Technology, Operations, Finance, and Risk & Control for Citi-entities worldwide, more than 2,000 employees working at Citi Hungary.
We are looking for a Payables Account Monitoring and Reconciliation Specialist
for our Team. Who we are?
Our team is responsible for daily transaction processing; ensuring that all items are handled in a controlled and compliant manner according to all internal policies and procedures, and external rules and regulations.
Payables Account Monitoring and Reconciliation Specialist Your tasks:
- General Ledger Tasks:
- Booking accounting entries physically in our systems
- Responsible for feed and moving entries between sub-ledger and general ledger
- Treasury reporting related to foreign currency bookings
- Prepaid amortization calculation, Accrual preparation, Booking of charges, rate difference
- Supplier yearly spent checking
- Daily Tax calculation
- General Ledger reconciliation:
- Checking and investigation of accounting entries booked to a general ledger account. Matching monthly DR/CR items and prepare the list of pending items.
- Checking and investigating pending items, find the root cause and the proper department to clear it. Initiate the clearing items under our responsibility.
- Checking of Nostro, Direct debit, Cash clearing, Suspense, VAT accounts, Payables accounts, Deferred, due to vendor accounts, returned payments, bank charges.
- Manual reconciliation in Excel or using reconciliation systems.
- Accounts Receivable Tasks
- invoice issuance to 3rd party customers of Citibank for goods and services. Checking incoming payments, reconciliation of the invoices.
- Reporting Tasks
- Preparing mainly tax reports, VAT, Import VAT, WHT Tax report, paid invoices report, Intercompany report
What we offer:
- BSc degree is an advantage
- Minimum 12 months' continuous employment, regardless of the field
- Good command of English;
- Italian or Russian language knowledge would be a huge advantage
- Accuracy, attention to detail and good time management skills
- Excellent team player
- Experience in Accounts Payables or in Accounting is a plus
- Being part of the Enterprise Supply Chain organization, opportunity to get to know all the functions of the procure to pay process: sourcing, procurement, change management etc.
- Possibility to work in a diverse, multinational environment and get in touch with different cultures from all over the globe
- Various career opportunities to become a shared service professional by taking advantage of the over 20 products centralized in the Budapest site
- Wide range of online and classroom trainings
Apply now to be part of this multicultural and dynamic team. Your place is here. Qualifications