See job description for details
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees. We offer:
- To work with some of the best professionals in the business - for a firm that values individual intellect as much as teamwork
- State-of-the-art offices in the City Centre that are designed to maximize collaboration
- Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- An environment which is leveraging technology to its highest potential You will:
- Be responsible of system management and upkeep of the production environment
- Problem diagnosis, troubleshooting, escalation and notification.
- Run book documentation - inventories, problem resolution processes, documentation
- Testing of server upgrades and patch deployment
#LI-AS1 Qualifications: You have:
- Exchange 2010 / /2016 experience
- Office 365 migration experience
- Skype for Business Server 2015
- Windows 2016 server skills
- Active Directory admin skills
- Generic Scripting skills
- Some Exchange architecture skills
- Some SQL query language skills
- Some LDAP/SMTP
You might also have:
- Self-starter with good interpersonal skills to facilitate working with end-users and other IT colleagues.
- Excellent communications skills
- Professional ownership of issues
- Good organizational skill; Ability to plan and prioritize
- Analytical Skills
- Proven troubleshooting skills in a support environment
- Strong sense of commitment and drive towards problem resolution
- Use of initiative and proactive approach to work
- Experience of working in a fast paced, changing environment
- Maturity to be able to execute job functions with minimal guidance Team Profile:
EUC UCC Messaging Operations group requires a level 3 SA to join the global operations environment. The candidate will be expected to provide daily operational support to a global Microsoft Exchange mail infrastructure and Microsoft Lync and assist in a project to move to Office 365. The role is adjunct to Engineering, as the Operations team owns all toolsets which are required to both run and report on the plant on a daily basis. This role not only involves infrastructure skills, but also some scripting and development work, as we look to further automate many of our processes and end user toolsets. We also have a large testing overhead that we need to complete both for on prem hosts, as well as cloud services Also, we are starting to test and deploy new technologies including M365, Exchange Online & Teams. About us:
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu
for more information.