See job description for details
Data Visualisation Expert (HR)
for our Budapest office
Interested in leveraging technology to solve complex business problems, support workforce strategy development, and predict talent risks and opportunities? So are we. Morgan Stanley’s HR Analytics team is looking for innovative business intelligence developers (like you) to transform our Tableau ecosystem and enable real-time, data-driven decision-making across our global business units. What we offer:
- An endless amount of interesting, complex business challenges
- A chance to influence a talent agenda that impacts over 60K employees
- A collegial atmosphere to deliver innovative solutions supported by a world-class team
- An opportunity to drive true, global business change
As part of our newly-launched HR Analytics team, you’ll engage with clients to understand challenges, rapidly mock up wireframes, and roll out high-impact dashboards in an Agile fashion. You’ll work alongside a global squad of data and analytics experts, operating in a collaborative environment to iteratively deliver products. You’ll have ownership over sprint stories, and will be relied on to navigate stakeholders and ask tough questions to develop solutions providing insight into high-consequence questions.
We’re early days in our journey to deliver talent insights to our business in a differentiating way, and we’re looking for creative, analytical Tableau developers to break ground on our analytics suite of the future. If the above opportunity energizes you, let’s connect. Qualifications: What we need from you:
- Strength in data visualization and dashboard development (high proficiency in Tableau [preferred], PowerBI, Qlik, or SSRS)
- An analytic mindset: high attention to detail, even in high-pressure, fast-paced sprints
- A collaborative nature and team-orientation
- Deft navigation of data challenges: procurement, cleaning, transforming, and ingesting
- A confident communicator (strong written and verbal English); a self-starter
- A hunger to learn and grow (both of yourself and of your team)
Contract via third-party agency Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu
for more information.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.