See job description for details
Morgan Stanley’s HR Analytics team is looking for a senior data scientist to evolve and lead our Research & Insights (R&I) function aiming to transform the way our business leaders make decisions around talent. If the idea of leveraging your technical and leadership skills to mature a high-performing team, build a future-state data ecosystem, and drive change in a global, complex business environment is invigorating to you, we're excited to meet. We offer:
- To work with some of the best professionals in the business - for a firm that values individual intellect as much as teamwork
- State-of-the-art offices in the City Centre that are designed to maximize collaboration
- Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- An environment which is leveraging technology to its highest potential You will:
- Advance our data science capabilities and deliver new quantitative approaches to intelligently informing businesses decisions with actionable data insights
- Partner with HR Technology and HR Data to design, deploy, and evolve an advanced analytics platform
- Develop and manage a team of data scientists / engineers / statisticians to deliver researched insights and timely answers to questions
- An MS / PhD with 5+ years of experience or a Bachelors with 8+ years' experience in quantitative / computer science fields
- 5+ years' experience in advanced analytics w/ demonstrable abilities in coding / scripting languages (Python, R, SQL)
- Experience in design, architecture, and / or standing-up of mature data science environments (including data modelling and ontologies, Git, Jupyter Notebooks, etc.)
- A strong business sense for how to apply statistical methods to analyse enterprise data and present actionable business outputs
- Experience managing quantitative (math / statistics) or application development teams Team Profile:
You will join a team of energized staff eager to solve complex problems with a charge to experiment and innovate. In 2020 HR Analytics has been raised as one of Morgan Stanley's Top 3 Strategic People Initiatives, and with a long list of clients hungry to engage, candidates considering the role should be ready to hit the ground running and operate in a fast-paced, high-pressure, high-impact work environment. About us:
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu
for more information.