Corporate Treasury Senior Analyst
Corporate Treasury Senior Analyst
Corporate Treasury is responsible for shaping the Balance Sheet and managing risk types like liquidity, interest rate, FX and funding associated with the Balance Sheet. We work closely across functions on a daily basis (including Reporting Teams, Trading desks, Operations and other Finance areas) and develop a deep understanding of the transactions and strategies driving the liquidity metrics and the balance sheet. What do we offer?
What do you do as a Corporate Treasury Senior Analyst?
- Unique opportunity to gain strong understanding of a full range of banking products
- Equal opportunity for all of our colleagues to climb up the career ladder
- Transferrable knowledge for other finance functions
- Wide range of training opportunities to develop professional, technical knowledge and also soft skills
- Freedom to succeed in a dynamic environment: creative and innovative ideas are encouraged and recognized
- A positive and inclusive work environment in which diversity and cross-regional work-streams are key components
- Agile working: the office in Budapest is based around a state of the art flexible floor plan called 'Citi-Works'. This delivers a positive and bright work environment
- An environment conducive to developing leadership skills and build a professional network across the organization globally
- Opportunity to participate in digitalization transformation work-stream
- A great place to be part of a socially active team: the chance to participate in regular charity events and social gatherings
What do we expect from our Corporate Treasury Senior Analyst?
- Reviews systematic assumption across key firm-wide liquidity metrics to identify any gaps in conceptual methodology
- Supports the re-design of Citi's internal liquidity stress test models followed by implementation in a single strategic reporting platform
- Establishes assumptions prescribed by liquidity policy for key liquidity metrics at consolidated Citigroup and CBNA levels with focus on EMEA
- Support the preparation of the business requirement documentation and take part in user acceptance testing
- Provides oversight on model/methodology implementation including timelines and related adjustments
- Applicable key liquidity metrics include internal (S2, RLAP) and external (NSFR, LCR) liquidity metrics
- Coordinate with Regional / Country Treasury teams and liquidity subject matter experts to ensure appropriate regional inputs into the global liquidity initiatives
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Finance (similar role is an advantage)
- University/College degree in Finance/Accounting
- Strong financial/accounting knowledge
- Project management skills including planning, analysis and delivery with drive and determination to ensure success
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Solid MS Office knowledge
- Comfortable communicating across teams, meeting objectives in a defined time frame, and delivering results
- Proactive, ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to be flexible in a fast changing environment
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - HU
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .