Commercial Data Management Specialist - Spanish
Commercial Data Management Specialist - Spanish - HMS007171
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Commercial Data Management Specialist Process Associate!
The Commercial Shared Services (CSS) is a component of the Global Ops organisation. At CSS, we work on tasks that directly impact customers. We provide services to GE sales and service teams that enable them to attract and serve customers faster, with better quality. Within the CSS organization the team has been put in place to enable Customer facing employees to spend the maximum of their time with the Client and help them throughout the whole Customer lifecycle. From Customer onboarding through Installed Base Management, the team provides solutions for client businesses in various domains (fields). Responsibilities
Qualifications Minimum qualifications
- Provide best in class support for the service team all along installed base lifecycle
- Record in mainframe systems all activities related to installed base (including FMI) in accordance with internal and external regulations to provide a clean and up to date database
- Register all relevant information captured during customer interactions
- Act as gatekeeper for building an up to date database. Evaluate and tackle discrepancies
- Handle partners’ requests, and provide them with the necessary support by interacting with all involved departments
- Maintain accurate records in accordance with the business’ Global Quality Procedures
- Provides regular and timely reporting
- Follow and document promptly all process related changes in the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification
- Ad-hoc requests assigned by the team leader
- University or Colleague degree
- Advanced level of the language of the supported region (Spanish)
- Experienced in customer support
- Effective and professional verbal and written communication – both with internal and external customers
- Solid critical thinking, ability to act as a gatekeeper
- Ability to work with remote teams and Customer service attitude
- Detailed-oriented personality and capability to overcome obstacles
- Analytical mindset and Reporting skills
- Proficient IT skills including Excel and Outlook
What can we offer?
- At least one additional European language (other than Hungarian)
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Multicultural and very diverse environment with people from over 30 countries.
- Genpact supports language courses, professional trainings, personal development.
- Friendly working environment (Best Office Award 2015), including gym, cafeteria, hairdresser and a medical center, all conveniently located on the office campus.
- Great career-development opportunities.
- Opportunities to use your accounting and finance skills.
- Opportunity for process improvement/simplification/standardization.
- Flexible working hours/home office.
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Process Associate
Primary Location Hungary-Budapest
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Jan 19, 2021, 4:03:54 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Corporate
Job Category Full Time