Client Billing Specialist
- Not Specified
- Budapest, Budapest fovaros, Hungary
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 May 19
About BlackRock BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2019, the firm
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2019, the firm managed approximately $6.52 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
Client Invoicing Services (CIS) is a global team of approx. 80 and is part of the BlackRock Data Services (BDS).
BDS provides centralized data support for the Firm, and serves the dual mission of supporting BlackRock and BlackRock Solutions (BRS) clients through overseeing Security Master, Client, Portfolio and Retail Sales Data, as well as Pricing, Index, Green Package, Performance and Attribution Reporting. BDS teams ensure comprehensive Quality Assurance and timely delivery of all information relevant to investment and risk professionals while running a scalable and efficient operational process on over $17T of BlackRock and BRS assets.
CIS provide management and performance fee invoices for institutional separately managed account clients and retail relationships located in the Americas, EMEA and APAC (excluding Japan). CIS are responsible for reviewing fee terms within client agreements, ensuring invoices and internal accruals are raised in line with these agreements and following up with clients to ensure collection of revenue. Global CIS Operations teams are currently located in New York, Wilmington, Edinburgh and Gurgaon.
CIS produce around 6000 invoices on a quarterly basis. Many invoice calculations are complex due to agreed fee terms and client structures.
As a member of the team this role will be responsible for the daily tasks relating to client onboarding, delivery of invoicing and revenue collection within a regional group (EMEA or USA markets).
This role offers significant opportunity to take part in project activity for CIS and the wider BDS team.
• Ability to meet and exceed deadlines individually and as part of a team
• Provide exceptional client service through quick and complete response to internal/external client queries
• Participate in change initiatives within the department and suggest process improvements
• Build and manage relationships with global stakeholders
• Accurately set up and maintain client billing records in internal systems
• Review/complete complex invoice calculations ensuring they are in accordance with the Investment Management Agreement (IMA)
• Discuss, with clients, unpaid invoices to facilitate payment
• Escalate issues to team management as required
• Excellent organisation and time management skills
• High level of attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to manage multiple tasks under pressure
• Ability to clearly and confidently communicate in verbal and written form
• A forward thinker who is willing to challenge the status quo
• Strong sense of personal accountability
• Be a 'student of the market' following market trends associated with the business
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.