Business Support Analyst
- Budapest, Budapest fovaros, Hungary
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 18 Jan 18 2018-01-18
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
We are looking for
Business Support Analyst
for our Budapest office
The global Business Continuity Management (BCM) program is a critical component of the Firm’s resiliency serving to prepare the Firm for, and to coordinate during, any event that threatens the Firm’s ability to conduct its business as a result of a disruption to its technology, facilities, critical services or a result of a life safety event.
This mandate is carried out through two core functions. the first is Business Continuity Planning that is responsible for establishing a framework and standards for continuity planning, identifying risks around each plan, and providing effective challenge to plans. The second is Crisis Management that has responsibility for assessing incidents for impact to the businesses and, as appropriate, escalating to and coordinating among key partners, overseeing invocation of plans and managing the communication of the Firm’s response during incidents.
The Business Continuity Management team is looking for a Business Continuity Analyst to assist in completing risk assessment on the firm’s global suppliers and service providers within the Supplier Risk Management Programme. Business Continuity Analyst will also assist in developing and implementing business continuity strategies and risk treatment options related to third parties
- Perform a risk and control assessment of the supplier’s business continuity control environment using a pre-defined set of risk criteria and methodology
- Reach out to the suppliers directly to obtain the necessary documentation used to conduct the assessment
- Work with regional leadership and other teams within the Firm to strengthen preparation and coordination of incident response
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong problem solving and program execution skills
- Must be able to interface and coordinate work efficiently and effectively with business partners
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Fluent English
- Advanced Excel knowledge (managing large data sets, formulas, Pivot Tables
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.