Bank Network Management - Regulatory Analyst
The Regulatory Associate team are responsible for the ongoing monitoring of Bank Sub-Custodian relationships and Client Money relationships, performing co-ordination and control activities to ensure compliance with, but not limited to, the FCA CASS 6 and 7, AIFMD, SEC, OCC and CFTC regulations:
Annual Written Due Diligence for Bank Sub-custodians whether 3rd Party or Citi Affiliates
Annual Due Diligence on Client Money Banks
Oversight of No Lien letters for Bank Sub-custodians
Oversight of Trust Letters for Client Money accounts (acknowledgement letter)
Verification that accounts are correctly named at the Sub Custodian to reflect the Client status
Ensuring sub-custody agreements and other legal documents in place are fit for purpose
Ensuring a robust control environment, adhering to the firms policy and Citi's Management Control Awareness (MCA) framework
Coordinating responses for both Internal and External Audit exams globally
Close coordination with many areas of the Firm is required (CASS Office, Compliance, Regulatory and Control, Operations, Treasury Operations, Legal, Prime Finance, Exchange Traded Derivatives, Markets) and the candidate will have experience of external contact with Banks, Auditors, and Regulators.
Other aspects of the role will include responsibility for oversight of all Regulatory documentation and information maintained within the organization in relation to the Agents Banks covered, ensuring a robust integrity of data and control environment.
The Regulatory Associate will be required to be involved in or manage Regulatory Global initiatives outside of the region.
Complete additionally any other tasks in connection with the role but not detailed in the current job description, charged by the direct manager, supervisor, or the functional head. Development Value:
An opportunity to work across the ICG organisation at every level, getting a detailed view of the Bank's Operations, Businesses, Products and Services.
Developing an in-depth awareness of the Global Regulatory environment
Gaining Experience in the whole range for Network Management services: Broker Dealer, Global Custody, Cash and Foreign Exchange.
Being part of a dynamic, Global Team in a constantly developing environment Knowledge and Experience:
- Good understanding of the Global Network Management function and a generic/ basic knowledge of the FCA CASS Rules.
- AIFMD, SEC and CFTC knowledge would be a plus.
- General understanding of the securities settlement process & custody operations, cash management/services, foreign exchange, payments and derivatives (including futures) is required.
- Experience with managing relationships, documentation & the corresponding regulatory obligations would be an advantage.
- A working knowledge of SWIFT (admin, system, & industry initiatives) is a plus. Qualifications:
- The ideal candidate must have a BA/BS plus 2-3 years of experience in the international securities industry (in Regulatory/Control, Network Management, Securities/Custody Operations, Custody/Clearance Sales or Relationship Management).
- Advanced degree and language skills are a plus Skills:
- Intellectual curiosity & agility, strong work ethic
- Problem-solving creativity
- Strategic thinker
- Highly motivated, able to work independently, self-starter, able to prioritize
- Project management skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience working within a large global matrix organization structure
- Advanced Excel skill. Competencies:
- The candidate should have proven relationship skills even at a senior level.
- The individual should have good analytical, communication skills along with time management expertise and the ability to manage many projects concurrently.
- The individual must have good planning and organizational skills and be a self-starter.
- The group is seeking a person with a proven track record of project management achievements & a demonstrated attention to detail. The ideal candidate must be flexible and able to work well under pressure and, at times, within tight deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills and a professional demeanour are a must.
- Developed PC skills are required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job Functions
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .