See job description for details
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
We are a global financial services firm that is leveraging technology to its highest potential. We’re looking for talented technologists to join our team. Grow your career through a wide range of professional and development opportunities at Morgan Stanley Budapest. We offer:
- A competitive compensation and benefits package including eligibility for an annual bonus
- Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- Professional development opportunities including access to Morgan Stanley’s world-class internal trainings
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment, we accept individual differences and believe in teamwork You will:
- Be part of a multi-site international agile team responsible for engineering highly scalable and comprehensive web access management platform for traditional browser based web applications for both our institutional clients and retail customers
- Participate in the development of federated identity and single-sign-on solutions
- Work closely with Product Owners and other stakeholders to define requirements, design architecture, develop solutions and create support documentation
- Take ownership of the whole end to end delivery, performing analysis, design, coding, testing, code reviews, and maintenance of large-scale and distributed applications. Qualifications: You have:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability and willingness to work in a multicultural, multi-site organization
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in one of the technology disciplines
- Strong Java 8/9 skills (knowledge of Spring Framework is a plus)
- Experience in distributed systems development
- Generic Linux development experience including shell scripting
- Familiarity with the Agile development techniques
- Knowledge of SSO, MFA, Federated Identity is a plus
- Experience in functional programming (Scala) and/or reactive streams (Akka) is a plus
- Experience with Python and/or C++ is a plus Team profile:
The Authentication & Identity Management (AIM) engineering is a global team, distributed across New York, London, and Budapest. Our portfolio includes authentication, web authentication, identity management and provisioning, directory, privileged access, cryptographic, and mainframe security services.
Our products serve the entire global workforce and institutional & wealth management clients. About us:
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modelling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city centre.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu
for more information.