Aladdin Business, Foresight Client Servicing Specialist
Description About this role Overview and background
BlackRock is one of the world's preeminent asset management firms and a premier provider of global investment management, risk management and advisory services to institutional, intermediary and individual investors around the world. The mission of the Aladdin business is to provide the best risk analytics and investment management platform, as well as to use this platform to offer a variety of tools and services to BlackRock and other large institutional investors through Aladdin, BlackRock's proprietary Investment and Trading management system. Within the Aladdin business, the Aladdin Financial Institutions Group focuses on the banking and insurance segments with a growing product suite. Aladdin Foresight is one of our latest product additions to the Aladdin world. It provides a collaborative and controlled automation and integration platform to allow users to run and analyse complex model-based processes. Role Description
The role is to join our new Aladdin Foresight Client Support and Engagement team as a Client Experience Specialist and with a specific focus on supporting our Aladdin Foresight clients by providing front line client services, specific Aladdin Foresight product expertise and user training. Day to day tasks and responsibilities include:
We are looking for people who are:
- Responsibility for responding to telephone calls and email communications from our clients regarding their questions relating to the operation of the Aladdin Foresight platform. This will include how the platform works and how to get more done using it.
- Act as a client service champion, enabling us to deliver the best possible service and experience to our clients.
- Assist in managing relationships and organizing communications with internal teams, such as Relationship Management, Business Experts, Software Developers and Product Management to ensure client queries and issues are being addressed and resolved as efficiently as possible.
- Enthusiastically develop familiarity with BlackRock's existing products and operational processes to aid query resolution and assist with the design and delivery of client communications and services.
- Participate in working groups with respect to Product Development, chipping into the development of client communications in support of new feature releases and product enhancements.
- Produce accurate and regular Management Information related to the work undertaken by yourself and the team.
- Be expected to participate enthusiastically in the setup and continuous improvement of our control environment, policies and procedures, including writing and updating team policies, procedures and presentations as necessary.
- Work closely with the Client Relationship and Product Management teams to improve client satisfaction, user experience and the Foresight product suite.
Ideally You should have:
- Curious: You like to learn new things and have a healthy disrespect for status quo
- Brave: You are happiest outside your comfort zone
- Hardworking: You feel personal ownership for the work you do and an aspiration to be better
- Open: You value and respect input from others
- Experimental: You make mistakes, but learn from them
- Hacker mentality: You like to learn by exploring how things work under the hood
- Geeky: You want to outsmart the problem.
- Strong client service skills and a passion for delivering service perfection
- Strong social skills and be confident, friendly and respectful individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable liaising with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Strong academic background at a tier 1 university
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills with an aptitude for problem solving and willingness to really commit for clients
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential
- Additional languages such as Italian or Greek are an advantage
- Previous work experience/internship, preferably in a high-paced multinational environment (fintech industry /client services role)
- Strong planning and organizational skills, run and control their own priorities to meet deadlines
- A Healthy respect for process governance
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft software such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Information Technology skills (eg. SQL, Python, Excel VBA useful)
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.