2022 Human Resources Off-cycle Internship (Budapest)
During this internship you will have a chance to gain insight into the HR function of a top financial Firm. You will be placed in the Benefit and Payroll team and can work in a flexible work arrangement, 30/40 hours per week. We offer:
• A competitive compensation and benefits package
• A supportive and vibrant multinational environment in an inspiring HR team
• Opportunity to shape our Budapest office and take part in our future successes
• Continuous development opportunities You will:
• Support benefit and payroll projects and assignments
• Assist benefit and payroll related processes
• Handle day-to-day employee queries
• Create ad-hoc analysis and reports You have:
• Ongoing Bachelor or Master studies
• Fluency in English, both verbal and written
• Attention to detail and organizational abilities
• Team-player attitude Application process:
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please apply here by submitting your English CV.
Although application deadlines are in place, you are advised to apply early as we recruit on an ongoing basis. About us:
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.