- New Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 16 Apr 19
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. In Hong Kong, we recruit within the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Banking and Financial Services, Human Resources, IT, Risk, Compliance, Legal & Audit, Office Support and Sales & Marketing.
Our client is one of the leading FinTech IT Product company. To cope with its expansion across the region, they are looking for Quality Assurance Engineer who are eager to learn and ready to execute.
- Test application to ensure it meets functional and UI/UX requirements and is fit for user acceptance test (UAT)
- Coordinate and facilitate user acceptance test, and provide support to key users
- Report to Team Head and work closely with teammates & other dev team, collaborate with software engineer in application testing
- Analyze formal test results in order to discover and report any defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws
- Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of quality assurance/testing best practices
- College diploma or university degree in information technology or related disciplines
- 1-4 years of working experience in using testing tools and writing test scripts for automation test will be an advantage
- Knowledge of software testing best practices and methodologies
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and layman's terms
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Rex Pao on +852 3907 3972.