One of the MNC listed companies with fast growing business is looking for a Regional Treasury Lead to be responsible for the full set of treasury fcuntions.
The role is responsible for managing all treasury matters at the firm as well as performing an oversight role on the treasury functions operating in the business units with the objective of ensuring timely and accurate treasury reporting and forecasting, proper funding arrangements are in place and able to run the daily treasury operations smoothly.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in the treasury role within a multinational environment
- Qualified Accountant, member of ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent, with big4 audit background is highly preferrable
- With prior experience in managing treasury function covering multiple countries in a group.
- Hands on experience in handling treasury reporting and operations
- Experience with range of working capital instruments
- Good knowledge in handling / arranging banking products such as bonds, guarantees, FX contracts