Equity & Derivative Trader
- Up to HKD0.00 per annum
- Mongkok, Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 12 Dec 17 2017-12-12
Our client is an European private bank with HQ in Zurich. The banks operates in around 40 locations worldwide. Due to the recent departure of a team member, we are urgently looking to replace with an experienced trader.
- Provide wide range of trade execution with a focus in structured product and equity derivatives during Asia and Early Europe hours.
- Will be responsible for assisting bankers in seeking best pricing across all asset type, includes providing executional advices.
- Responsible for all post trade execution activities on the trading desk.
- Help improve workflow and infrastructure.
- Bachelor's degree is required
- The candidate should have relevant experiences in trading Structured Product, FI Income and Equities.
- Must possess a strong knowledge of trading strategies, operation flows and has a keen interest in financial markets.
- Experience with working with Private bank clients will be preferred.
- Fluency in English, strong communication skills and a team player that enjoys working in a collaborative environment.