Wealth Operations, Senior Manager for Client Services
- Lye Mun, Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
- 21 Apr 19
My client is looking for a forward thinker with a proactive approach to join and manager their wealth operations client services team and aid the growth and development. There is great opportunity in the role to not only build the team up and implement better processes but also to a great opportunity to overlap with their Dealing and Quality delivery teams.
My client is a world renound business with this role falling under their asset management arm. This a is a growth space for the business and there is very good backing form senior management and a strategy in place to ensure the business is moved forward in the right direction with the right candidate being involved in that drive.
Within the Asia Wealth operations team my client is looking for:
- Robust client services skills with experience in client on boarding, problem solving and KYC
- Ensure all processes carried out are in adherence to the business and regulatory framework
- Assist with the implementation of new initiatives and projects within the business
- Strong people management skills with a proven track record in team management and growth
- Pick up and proactively solve any escalated issues from the team to resolve speedily ensuring high quality service
- Allocating the client services resources to ensure maximum efficiency within the team
- Manage written and telephone queries for intermediaries, clients and other organisations including regulators and government bodies
- Manage various processes and proactively approach management for adjustments
- Working with various internal and external parties/stakeholders to ensure that the customers receive the highest level of service.
- Relevant degree with 7+ years of work experience within client services or client facing environment
- Experience is personal clients/investors is advantageous but not necessary
- Strong computer literacy with common PC applications
- Excellent ability to communicate in both English and Chinese both verbally and written
- Self-starter with a proactive approach to work and especially clients
- Previous examples of both internal and external stakeholders
- SFC type 1 representative license
The candidate not only will look at a competitive offer but also a great career path with a truly flexible business that is innovative and forward thinking.