Our client Our client is a leading local bank with a significant presence in Hong Kong and Asia Pacific. Over the years, they have established a dominant market position in the banking industry specialising in retail banking, corporate banking and private banking. Due to the business expansion, a Head of Data Science & Governance is needed to join their growing team.
About the role
Managing the Data Science & Governance Department, you will be responsible for the data governance adherence and data management across the bank. Leading the team to enhance the bank's competitiveness and improve customer experience, you will need to manage master data; establish data policies, standards, methodologies; establish and manage data warehousing strategy & infrastructure to ensure safe keeping and efficient management
- University graduate, preferably with a post-graduate degree in a relevant discipline
- Minimum 12 years' working experience of which 5 years in managerial level from recognized establishments in financial services and/ or FinTech related industries
- Extensive expertise in data technologies and skills in data modeling from various source systems
- Experience in managing and utilizing large volumes of data, data quality, data governance, data ETL, and data integration tools
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proven people management experience
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Lucas Wu at +852 3180 4959 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.