The role will be mainly focused on legal, compliance and company secretarial support, i.e legal research, review contracts and agreements, legal library maintance, regulatory support and others.
- Identify material legal risks in the daily operations and new business initiatives, provide legal advice and practical solutions to the company
- Draft, review and negotiate legal documents, including product documents, investment and commercial contracts with minimal supervision
- Conduct legal research, analyze and advise on the legal impact of new or changes in existing legislation, rules, regulations, guidelines concerning the business and operation of the company
- Review and update existing internal policies and procedures
- Provide support on company secretarial matters
- Handle any other legal-related responsibilities and ad-hoc assignments
- Bachelor Degree holders in Law is a MUST
- Minimum 2 years gained from reputable law firms or in-house environment with experience in insurance companies is highly preferred. Having equivalent working experience in other financial institutions will also be considered.
- Detail-minded, self-motivated, good team player with interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and with a strong sense of responsibility
- Analytical with commercial sense and result-oriented
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese