• Carry out regular compliance checks with recommendations.
• Prepare and update compliance policies and procedures with latest regulatory requirements.
• Coordinate with regulators and other law enforcement bodies in their investigations by maintaining active dialogues with the regulators and promptly providing information as requested.
• Review policies and procedures prepared by other departments and provide input to ensure compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
• Assess compliance risks in new business initiatives, new sales practice, marketing events etc., and provides advice on measures to appropriately address these compliance risks.
• Assist in performing ad-hoc projects.
• Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Law or related disciplines.
• Minimum 3 years of compliance experience in Insurance industry.
• Good knowledge of Regulations such as Insurance Ordinance is a MUST. Good knowledge of MPF will be a PLUS.
• Experience in distribution compliance related to training and communication, investigation, dealings with regulators.
• Good communication skills, self-motivated, result-oriented, able to work with all levels of people.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin).